QK-AS07-0183 NMEA 0183 GPS Sensor with optional USB output
€119.59 (€99.66 excl. VAT)
A highly accurate GPS sensor:
- GPS antenna and GPS receiver combined
- NMEA 0183 ‘plug and play’ connection, for instant positional data
- Positioning data from GPS, Glonass and Galileo Global Navigation Satellite Systems (additional accuracy and reliability)
- IPX6 waterproof enclosure
- Configurable baud rate and filtering options
- USB adapter included
- Manual / Drivers
The QK-AS07-0183, NMEA 0183 GPS sensor, accesses GPS, Glonass and Galileo Global Navigation Satellite systems for additional accuracy and reliability.
This is a GPS sensor, which means it is both a GPS antenna and GPS receiver combined. It can be connected directly to a Chartplotter or NMEA multiplexer of your choice.
AS07-0183 features superior sensitivity for consistent signal acquisition, reliable position accuracy, and accurate speed and course-over-ground readings. The AS07-0183 is designed for marine environments and suitable for other outdoor and vehicular use, with a IPX6 waterproof housing. The AS07-0183 is a compact size and is suitable for flush-mount, pole-mount, or rail-mount installation.
Simply connect the AS07-0183 directly to the NMEA 0183 input device and provided by 12V/24V power. It will instantly output positional data (NMEA 0183 messages) with no need for additional configuration.
What are GPS, Glonass and Galileo GNSS?
The AS07-0183 receives and processes messages from GPS, Galileo and Glonass positioning satellites. GPS, Galileo and Glonass are all space-satellite based navigation systems, also known as Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS).
- GPS (Global Positioning System), was created by the US government and operated by the US Space Force.
- GLONASS provides a comparable alternative to GPS. It was created by Russia.
- GALILEO was created by the EU through the European GNSS Agency.
By accessing more than one Global Navigation Satellite System, the AS07-0183:
- increases location accuracy and
- maximizes reliability in case one system is out of range or inaccessible.
- NMEA 0183 (RS232 and RS422) connection, for instant positional data
- Supports GPS, Glonass and Galileo GNSS Satellite systems
- Beidou ready(can be supported by upgrading firmware later)
- 1 Hz position update rate is the default setting
- Low (<40mA) power consumption at 12V DC
- Supports USB output (via the included USB adapter)
- IPX6 waterproof enclosure
- 1 x QK-AS07-0183 GPS sensor with 10 metre cable
- RS232 to USB adaptor
- 1 x Mounting Base
Available to buy with this item:
- QK-A031 NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with SeaTalk Converter
- QK-A033 Bi-directional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with SeaTalk Converter
- QK-A034 Bi-directional NMEA 2000 to WIFI and USB Multiplexer with NMEA 0183 and SeaTalk input options
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
Manual / Drivers
Detailed technical specifications (The ‘Manual’).
Configuration software based on Windows system. Allows user to setup the output data baud rate, GNSS messages frequency, filtering messages type.