• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

HI, excellent product , I have a few questions:

I want to use this principally as an alarm unit.
      is it possible to configure the alarm messages: e.g. to give them sensible names?
      Is there a time delay to activate relay 1 ?
      does the alarm transmit as soon as the input 1 is closed or only when relay 1 switches

Can I program a delay?
      does the alarm send to all registered numbers?
      does the text send to all registered numbers when the alarm has been reset?
      – as several people can respond I would like confirmation that the alarm has been resolved and reset so that 2 or more guys do not attend!

is there a way to interrogate the sim with regard to the balance outstanding? I am on Vodaphone PAYG.

Many thanks
      Gavin

Thanks for your esquires. See replies as below please.

is it possible to configure the alarm messages: e.g. to give them sensible names?—Unfortunately, no.
      Is there a time delay to activate relay 1 ?

You can set the timer for it.
      does the alarm transmit as soon as the input 1 is closed or only when relay 1 switches

Both.

Can I program a delay?—No.
      does the alarm send to all registered numbers?

Yes.
      does the text send to all registered numbers when the alarm has been reset?—-Yes.
      – as several people can respond I would like confirmation that the alarm has been resolved and reset so that 2 or more guys do not attend!

is there a way to interrogate the sim with regard to the balance outstanding? I am on Vodaphone PAYG.

Sorry, no.

Anonymous

Thank you :)

I hope this helps

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Cart