Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, I’m trying to use and configure the QK-A034-B multiplexer:
      it’s seems connected to the PC via USB (when I press ‘connect’ after  while a small windows ‘success’ appears), but all the settings I set are not saved: at the next restart of the multiplexer there is no configuration saved.

Also wifi network ad-hoc that I tried to ‘create’ is never seen by the pc or smartphone.

I’ve tried to update firmware but I obtained no feedback (and the version described in bottom-left corner of the ConfigTool is always the same).

Thank for suggestion.

connection I commit success

Hi Richard,

After changing the default settings, please click ‘Config’ to save the new settings to the multiplexer. Please wait 10 seconds, click ‘Disconnect’ and repower your device. After repowering the multiplexer, this should load and start working with the new settings. Your phone or laptop should see the multiplexer’s WiFi network: “QK-A034”.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Thank You for your prompt response.
        I have tried several times, trying both configurator ‘A034_ConfigTool_1011.ex’ and configurator ‘A034_ConfigTool_1905.exe’ but with no result.
        I have tried to set the wifi network agin, with the same configuration of above, following Your suggestion;
        Then I have tried to change other settings on checkbox on NMEA IN1 or NMEA IN2, but none of them have been saved and visualized on next restart.

On difference from Your example is that I don’t see any verision information of the QK-A034-B, In my case that field is empty.

At last, I have tried also to update firmware: it seems to work because some of the leds on the leds have blinked ‘differently’, but nothing change also after this.

Please let me know if I can try other way, or if there is a way to factory reset, or similar thing.

At this moment my device is not usable. Thank You, Best Regards

Hi Richard, Please send us an email to info@quark-elec.com, our technical support team will be happy to help. For futher investigation, the S/N number is needed. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Cart