Quark-elec NMEA Marine electronics Forums Marine Electronics(AIS/NMEA Multiplexer) In U.S. and need to recalibrate AS08 heading sensor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I purchased my AS08 heading sensor directly from Quark. After installing, it’s clear the unit needs to be recalibrated.  (It is off by ~22 degrees when pointed due West. )

Please send instructions for recalibration. I am located in the U.S. and there are no nearby distributors that I am aware of.

Anonymous

Hello Everyone, I have also purchased AS08 heading sensor directly from Quark. Just a few days back I have installed it but I am unable to recalibrate it properly. I have researched everything related to this and from a certain mobile erp I got some information related to this but was unable to find more information related to calibration. I am located in Minnesota, US. So can anyone from here please tell a certain guide for calibration? I needed it very urgently. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Hi, I’m sorry for the issue you have with your AS08. Please send us an email to info@quark-elec.com and our engineers will be happy to assist you with this problem. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Cart