QK-G026 2G Remote Switch for AC Motor
$98.15 ($81.79 excl. VAT)
Remote control of doors, garage doors, gates, valves and other AC motors
- GSM mobile phone text control
- Alarm input option for automatic stop
- Ideal for a small or large garage door or gate
- Technical Info
- Manual / Drivers
- Other Wireless Options
How does it work ?
The QK-G026 GSM garage door remote control is quick & easy to set up and is ideal if you want to:
- Remotely Control a Garage Door (or Barrier, Pump, etc)
- Using your Mobile Phone (Up to 4 different phones can be registered)
- And (if required) linked to 2 different alarm inputs (for automatic stop).
And ideal for use in : Garages, Warehouses, Factories, Gatehouses, Secure Buildings.
All you do is..
Step 1 – Decide where to install it..
The most popular use is to connect it to a motor to control a garage door. But it can also be used to control a barrier, gate, pump, etc.
Step 2 – Decide what alarm you would like
You can connect to 2 position sensors – for example to stop the engine when the door is shut or open.
Step 3 – Decide how many users you would like.
You can let up to 4 different mobile phones control the G026.
Step 4 – Easy to set up.
All you do is:
- Plug in the G026 to mains (AC) electricity.
- Connect to your motor (for the garage door, barrier, pump, etc.)
- Connect to alarm sensors (if required)
- Insert a SIM card for your mobile phone
- And follow the ‘step by step’ instructions to install and use the G026
- 1 x QK-G026 Remote Controller with enclosure.
- 1 x CD containing Manuals and App.
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
Detailed Technical Specifications
- Control AC motors (forward and reverse) via a toll free call
- Uses caller ID for identification, unknown callers will be ignored
- Dual working modes, namely “Dead Man” and time pulsed
- Alternating or fixed direction setting via SMS
- Easy to install and configure (no PC required)
- Up to 4 Mobile Phones per Unit
- Request Status via SMS
- Compatible with all major GSM SIM networks
- Tri-band GSM for use in Europe & USA