The QK-G021/022 series remote controller is a versatile device which can be attached to many electronic devices in homes, offices, plant or wherever required. It includes three independent relay switches, two digital alarm inputs. It allows operators to control/monitor remote equipment, machines or power sockets using SMS (Short Message Service) via the GSM network. Up to 4 mobile phone numbers (SIM card numbers) can be registered with the remote controller. These mobile phones can belong to technicians, engineers or individuals who have a requirement to control and/or monitor corresponding devices.
· Remote control from mobile phones
· Android and iOS APP interface
· Easy to install and configure (no PC required)
· Up to 4 mobile phones per unit
· Outputs Controlled by SMS Message
· Request status via SMS
· Built-in clock for programming the switch state
· Automatically send SMS message after alarm trigger
· Waterproof enclosure
· Accepts All Major SIM Cards
· Tri-band GSM for use in Europe & USA
The setup and installation videos of Quark-Elec GSM SMS Remote Controller Kit can be found at the following links:
APPs can be downloaded here.
Application notes can be downloaded here.
Quark-elec order number is QK-G022. In the package, you will have: QK-G021 module and enclosure only.
Please note the RF receiver module, RF mains sockets and 12V DC power supply are not included in the package. If they are required, please contact us.
For any technical questions regarding this item, please go to the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it's regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.