The QK-G021/022 series remote controller is a versatile device which can be attached to many electronic devices in homes, offices, plant or wherever required. It includes three independent relay switches, two digital alarm inputs and one 433/315 Mhz RF transmitter module. It allows operators to control/monitor remote equipment, machines or power sockets using SMS (Short Message Service) via the GSM network. Up to 4 mobile phone numbers (SIM card numbers) can be registered with the remote controller. These mobile phones can belong to technicians, engineers or individuals who have a requirement to control and/or monitor the corresponding devices.
· Remote control from mobile phones.
· Android and iOS APP interface.
· Easy to install and configure (no PC required).
· Up to 4 mobile phones per unit.
· Outputs Controlled by SMS Message.
· Request status via SMS.
· In-built clock for programming the switch state.
· Automatically send SMS message after alarm trigger.
· 433 Mhz remote control transmitter (up to 4 terminals).
· Waterproof enclosure.
· Accepts All Major SIM Cards.
· Tri-band GSM for use in Europe & USA.
Mobile phone APP interface
The setup and installation videos of Quark-Elec GSM SMS Remote Controller Kit can be
found at the following link:
APPs can be downloaded here.
Application notes can be downloaded here.
For any technical questions regarding this item, please go to the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it's regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Quark-elec order number is QK-G022R. In the package, you will receive: one QK-G021 module, one enclosure, three 433Mhz power sockets (pre-paired with the QK-G021 module),one RF433Mhz stick antennae. UK, EU and US types of RF power sockets are available, please select the correct item for your location.
12VDC power mains supply is not included in the package.