QK-W016 WiFi Temperature Controller with 3 Sensors
£76.79 – £94.79
Designed to monitor & control temperature using WiFi
- Green Houses,
- Holiday Homes,
- Storage, Pools, ….
Quick & Easy to set up – Controlled through an APP on your Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Additional information
- Technical Info
- Manual / Drivers
- Other Wireless Options
How does it work ?
The QK-W016 WiFi temperature controller is quick & easy to set up:
- 3 temperature sensors
- 3 outputs – for fans, motors, etc.
And ideal for use in : Greenhouses, Holiday Homes. Irrigation, Storage, Pools, Refrigeration..
All you do is..
Step 1 – Unpack the box
Step 2 – Decide what alarm inputs you would like.
The W016 includes 3 waterproof temperature sensors each on it’s own cable.
But in addition you can also connect 2 other sensors, for example
- Water leak detector
- Motion Sensor
- Door detector, etc.
Step 3 – Decide what action you would like.
The W016 is designed to automatically take action to correct a problem.
For example by:
- Turning on a fan, boiler, sprinklers, heater or cooler
- Switching on a light or closing a gate
- Opening or closing a window or shutter.
You can also manually override the automated function to control your connected temperature control equipment through the APP.
In addition the unit will automatically send you an alert.
Step 4 – Connect by WiFi.
The W016 can be connected:
- Either directly by WiFi to a Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Or via a router to an onsite PC
All you do is switch on the W016 and then search for it using your Tablet or Mobile. The same way as you would connect to any other WiFi device.
Using an online APP (PC or Mobile) you will be able to set up the automated actions based on temperature readings & alarm inputs. In addition it will also provide you with temperature data logger. (So you can keep track of temperature from your 3 sensors)
- 1 x QK-W016 remote controller,
- 1 x a 12V 1.0Amp Power supply (UK, EU or US types are available – power supply will be matched with your location)
- CD containing Manuals, Configuration Software, APP and Application
Please note: the default temperature sensor cable length is 1 meter. Contact us if you have different requirements.
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding the WiFi Temperature Controller, please go to the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
|Sensor Cable Length||
1 Metre, 2 Metres, 6 Metres
Detailed Technical Specifications
- Control and store heating/cooling settings for three individual zones via WiFi
- Turn electronic devices ON/OFF from any location via the Internet
- Monitor environmental temperatures using a local PC and a mobile phone
- Output relays can be triggered manually or tied to specific temperature ranges
- Engineered to a level that can be used in domestic, commercial & industrial settings
- Standard 802.11b/g/n WiFi, easily connected into an existing wireless AP
- Applications on Windows platforms (XP, Windows 7, 8, 10) and an Android APP
- Rapid installation and setup
- Automotive temperature range (-40°C to +105°C)
- ± 0.5°C temperature tolerance
- Supports both ad hoc and station modes on WiFi
Interface on the module
PC main Control Panel
Mobile Phone main Control Panel
The PC application does not support far-end control through the Internet. This means QK-W016 should be connected with the control computer through the same Access Point (same SSID name) as the controller. To control QK-W016 from any location, operators should use an Android based terminal, like a mobile phone or tablet, to access the controller over the Internet. The setup process is similar to the Windows application. The main control panel on the Android APP is illustrated below.
Manual / Drivers
QK-W016 Basic Setup Overview.
Manual / Setup Guide
Detailed technical specification & ‘step by step’ installation instructions.
APP for Android platform
The Android APP can be downloaded from the following link:
Software for Windows platform
The software for PC windows version can be downloaded from the following link:
iOS (iPhone) APP
The APP can be downloaded from the Apple Store: