QK-G025 2G Remote Switch for DC Motor
£63.59 (£52.99 excl. VAT)
Remote control of a DC motor using your mobile phone.
- Electric Curtains, Blinds, Door Locks
- Solar or Wind powered Gates & Pumps
- Garage Doors, Roller Blinds, Valves
When using at home simply use an adaptor to plug into the mains.
- Technical Info
- Manual / Drivers
- Other Wireless Options
How does it work ?
The QK-G025 is designed for use with DC power – for example if you:
- Either don’t have mains electricity (e.g. battery, solar or wind powered equipment)
- Or only need to connect a low power using item of equipment. (Like an electric curtain track, roller blind, remote door lock, etc.)
It is ideal if you want to:
- Remotely Close a Curtain or Blind (For example when away on Holiday).
- Or close a Gate or Door (Valve, Pump, etc)
- Using your Mobile Phone (Up to 4 different phones can be registered)
- And (if required) linked to 2 different alarm inputs (for automatic stop).
And ideal for use in : Domestic Homes, Offices, Farm Building, Factories with Limited Mains (AC) supply,..
All you do is..
Step 1 – Decide where to install it..
For example it is currently used for items as diverse as remote control of window blinds, raising & lowering flags and used for solar or wind powered gates. But it can also be used to control a pump, electric curtain tracks, garage door, etc.
Step 2 – Decide what alarm you would like
You can connect 2 different alarms, such as
- An automatic stop / start sensor – for example to stop the engine when the door is shut or open.
Step 3 – Decide how many users you would like.
You can let up to 4 different mobile phones control the G025.
Step 4 – Easy to set up.
All you do is:
- Plug in the G025 to your DC electricity supply.
- Connect to your motor (for the garage door, barrier, pump, etc.)
- Connect to alarm sensors (if required)
- Insert a SIM card for your mobile phone
- And follow the ‘step by step’ instructions to install and use the G025
- 1 x QK-G025 Remote Controller with enclosure.
- 1 x Setup Guidebook
- 1 x CD containing Manuals and App
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
Detailed Technical Specifications
- Control DC motors (forward and reverse) via a toll free call.
- Uses caller ID for identification, unknown callers are ignored.
- Dual working modes, namely ‘Dead Man’ and time pulsed.
- Alternating or fixed direction settings via SMS.
- Easy to install and configure (no PC required).
- Up to 4 mobile phones per unit.
- Request status via SMS.
- Compatible with all major GSM SIM networks.
- Tri-band GSM for use in Europe & USA.