QK-AS14 is a convenient waterproof GPS antenna, compatible with any 1-inch antenna base of your choice.
For best result locate in line of sight of the sky.
The GPS antenna is compatible with a host of GPS applications including marine, vehicle, fleet, asset tracking and mobile applications amongst many other general positioning applications. Well suited to be used in a variety of locations, such as vehicles, buildings and marine use.
This GPS antenna has a BNC male connection.
It also comes with a choice of BNC -TNC and BNC-SMA adaptors.
- Center frequency: 1575MHz
- VSWR: ≤1.5
- LNA Gain(Without cable): 30dB
- Bandwidth: ±10 MHz
- Polarization: Right-handed Circular Polarized
- Impendence: 50Ω
- Noise Figure: ≤1.5dB
- DC Voltage: 3.0-5.0V DC
- DC current: ≤30mA
- Weight: <500g
- Size: 96×107mm
- Cable Length: 8 meters
- Connector: BNC(male)
- Working Temp -30℃~+65℃
- Waterproof & dust tight (IPX7 rated) ideal for marine as well as building sites
- GPS and BeiDou
- Marine AIS transponders and GPS/AISreceivers – Such as the QK-A051*, QK-A026**, QK-A027** and QK-A028** AIS & GPS Receivers (*Requires BNC to TNC adaptor, **Requires BNC to SMA adaptor)
- GPS Repeater
- GPS Trackers – such as the QK-G022G** GPS tracker with remote control
1 x GPS Antenna with 8 meter cable
1 x BNC to TNC adapter (if selected)
1 x BNC to SMA adapter (if selected)
1 year Guarantee
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.