QK-AS13 2G/3G/4G Outdoor Omni Fiberglass Antenna
QK-AS13 is the perfect 2G/3G/4G mobile signal aerial for small to medium-sized sailboats and motorboats.
- Polyurethane coated fiberglass
- Frequency: 800 – 2600 Mhz, compatiable with most of 2G(GSM/GPRS)/3G(UMTS)/4G(LTE) Networks
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Gain: 5.5-8 dBi
With 10m coaxial cable.
The QK-AS13 2G(GSM/GPRS)/3G(UMTS)/4G(LTE) antenna was designed for maximum flexibility with multiple carriers for the harsh conditions. The polyurethane coated fiberglass antenna provides reliable and robust solution for marine and offshore environment.
The AS13 antenna cover 2G,3G, and 4G systems for GSM, DSC, WCDMA, and LTE frequencies. The omni-directional design provides a 360° field of propagation with a range of up to 22 miles.
The AS13’s working frequency band covers the GPS frequency (1575 MHz) and can be used as a passive GPS antenna or as a multiplexed cellular + GPS antenna.
For diversity or MIMO applications two identical AS13 will be needed and these two antennas should be kept at lease 20 inches(0.5 meters) distance to maximise the positive effect of the MIMO technology. There is no need to place the two antennas further apart, since the field tests show that the signal quality cannot be significantly improved by increasing the distance.
With a Frequency range of 800 – 2600 Mhz, impedance of 50 Ω, and most importantly, gain of 3.0 dBi, the QK-AS13 is the perfect fiberglass mobile aerial for small to medium-sized boats, whether for a sailboat, motorboat or tender.
AS13 VHF antenna Technical Specifications
- 0.6 meter fiberglass antenna
- Polyurethane coated
- Frequency Range: 800– 2600 Mhz
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Dimensions (mm): Փ20 x L660
- Gain: 5.5-8.0 dBi
- Antistatic protection: Direct ground
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Maximum input power: 50W
- Polarization: Vertical
- Weight of antenna including 10m coaxial cable: 0.65 Kg
- Operation Temperature: -40℃ to +80℃
- Wind Speed Tolerance: 55m/s (125mph)
- SMA (male) Connector
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 25mm/1 inch-14 thread
- IP67 Waterproof
- 10 metre/15′ RG58 A/U coaxial cable included
- 3G/4G/LTE Routers & Modems on vessles
- Cellular Amplifiers
Available to add to your order:
- QK-R041 Marine Wireless 4G LTE Router(only needed if planning to share a single VHF antenna between an AIS receiver and VHF radio)
- QK-AS15 Coaxial Lightning Surge Protector
- QK-G022 GSM Remote Controller(2G)
- QK-R042 Mobile Signal Booster
What’s included with the AS12 VHF antenna?
- AS13 antenna
- 4 way antenna mount
- SMA to N-type adaprot(optional)
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
You may also like…
QK-A027-plus NMEA 2000 AIS+GPS Receiver with NMEA Multiplexer and Ethernet, N2K, WiFi,USB Outputs
$292.45 ($243.71 excl. VAT)
QK-A026 AIS Receiver with NMEA Multiplexer + WiFi + GPS
$195.72 ($163.10 excl. VAT)
QK-A034 Bi-directional WiFi to NMEA 2000 Gateway Multiplexer with NMEA 0183 and SeaTalk input options
QK-A026-plus NMEA 2000 AIS Receiver with NMEA Multiplexer + N2K Converter + WiFi + GPS
$356.53 ($297.11 excl. VAT)