QK-AS08 three-axis Compass & Attitude Sensor
€155.96 (€129.97 excl. VAT)
Three-axis solid-state compass and attitude sensor
- Providing heading, pitch and roll data in NMEA 0183 and USB port
- Enables 0.4° compass heading, and 0.6° roll and pitch accuracy
- Displays the heading data on the panel
- Super electromagnetic compatibility
- Up to 10Hz update rate for heading
- Low (<75mA) power consumption at 12V DC
- Manual / Drivers
The QK-AS08 is a compact, high-performance gyro electronic compass and attitude sensor. It has an integrated 3-axis magnetometer, 3-axis rate gyro and together with the 3-axis accelerometer using advanced stabilization algorithms to deliver precise, reliable heading and vessel attitude including pitch and roll readings in real time.
With solid state electronic technology and additional software, the AS08 provides better than 0.4° heading accuracy through ±45° of roll and pitch angle, and better than 0.6° roll and pitch accuracy in static conditions.
The AS08 has been pre-calibrated for maximum accuracy and super electromagnetic compatibility. It can be used out of the box. Simply connect it with a 12V DC power and it will immediately start calculating the heading, pitch and roll data of the boat and outputting this information. You can filter out this message type if not required (using the Windows configuration tool with AS08).
The AS08 outputs the NMEA 0183 format data via USB and RS422 port. Users can easily connect it to their computer or NMEA 0183 listeners to share information with navigational software, chart plotters, autopilots, vessel data recorder, and dedicated instrument displays.
- 1 x QK-AS08 three-Axis Compass & Attitude Sensor
- Type-C USB cable
- 2 meters cable
Available to buy with this item:
- QK-A031 NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with SeaTalk Converter
- QK-A033 Bi-directional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with SeaTalk Converter
- QK-A034 Bi-directional NMEA 2000 to WIFI and USB Multiplexer with NMEA 0183 and SeaTalk input options
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
Manual / Drivers
Detailed technical specifications (The ‘Manual’).
Configuration software based on Windows system. Allows user to setup the output data baud rate, GNSS messages frequency, filtering messages type.