QK-AS07-C Optional output switch for AS07-N2K Config
€67.81 (€56.51 excl. VAT)
Output switch for optional extra Configuration and 0183 use of AS07-N2K GPS sensor.
(not required for standard AS07-N2K NMEA 2000 use)
- Manual / Drivers
The AS07-C Optional Output Switch is an accessory for the AS07-N2K GPS sensor.
While the AS07-N2K is designed to be used ‘plug and play’, for instant positional data (PGN messages) to all NMEA 2000 connected devices with no need for additional configuration,
This Optional Output Switch (AS07-C ), gives the AS07-N2K the following additional functionality:
- Configurable 1-10 Hz rapid position update rate, through the Windows Configuration tool (if used without AS07-C the default setting is 1Hz, which is the recommended setting for most installations)
- Configurable filtering of data output protocols, through the Windows Configuration tool
- NMEA 0183 compatibility (NMEA 0183 RS-422)
- Default NMEA 0183 baud rate set to 4800bps
- Configurable baud rates (4800 / 9600 / 38400 / 115200 bps) through the Windows Configuration tool
When used with the AS07-C, instead of a NMEA 2000 connection, the AS07-N2K with the AS07-C will have the following connections:
- Power: 12V and GND terminals need to be connected.
- USB: A type B micro USB connection allows for connection to a PC. This connection is used to adjust optional additional settings (see Configuration section).
- NMEA 0183 output: AS07 sends out the GNSS messages via the NMEA 0183-RS422 output at a baud rate of 4800bps as default (Baud rates can be adjusted, see configuration section).
More information can be found in the AS07-N2K manual.
- 1 x QK-AS07-C Output Switch
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CD including instructions manual and Configuration software
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
Manual / Drivers
Detailed technical specifications (The ‘Manual’).
Configuration software based on Windows system. Allows user to change the output messsages format between NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000(N2K). It also allows to setup ouput data baud rate, GNSS messages frequency,messages type.