QK-A012 WiFi GPS Receiver & GPS Repeater
$67.69 ($56.41 excl. VAT)
WiFi GPS Receiver & GPS Repeater – when you want to know exactly where you are:
- WiFi lets you access GPS data anywhere
- For example on a boat, in a building, tunnel, etc.
- Position Accuracy of within 2.5 meters
- Updated location every 1.5 Seconds
- Quick & Easy to install
- Manual / Drivers
Marine GPS Receiver & GPS Repeater
The ideal Marine GPS Receiver & GPS Repeater for helping you keep on track. Using 50 channel ‘all-in-view’ tracking, so you know exactly where you are all the time.
Containing WiFi the QK-A012 will repeat the GPS data – so that up to 5 different devices can access the information up to 12 metres away (in an open air environment).
The QK-A012 is ideal for use both on boats or on land. (for example if you want to access GPS data in a building, caravan, tunnel, etc.)
- 50 Channels “All-In-View” Tracking
- Position accuracy of 2.5 meters 2D RMS
- Cold / Warm / Hot Start Time: 26/26/1 seconds
- Reacquisition Time: 1.5 second
- Standard NMEA-0183 output through WiFi and USB
- Support Ad-hoc and Stations mode in WiFi
- Two LEDs indicating power and GPS activity
- USB 2.0 powered (<50mA@5.0V)
- Powered SMA connector for 50 Ohm GPS antenna
- The internal WiFi access point connects up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Compatible with Windows 7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
How to install
For best results the QK-A012 needs to be connected to an aerial. (Ideally an Active GPS antenna with an SMA male connector)
- 1 x QK-A012
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CD containing Manuals, Configuration Software and drivers
(Optional) GPS Antenna
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
Manual / Drivers
Step by Step Instructions on how to use & install the QK-A012. As well as detailed technical specifications and information. (The ‘Technical Application Note’)
The QK-A012 comes preloaded with drivers.
The device driver is a file that lets the computer know the configurations and specification of the AIS receiver. In case you’ve had software issues, the driver can be downloaded below
This is a configuration GUI (Software) for the QK-A012.
How to use configuration software ?
Below is our ‘step by step’ guide