Providing highly accurate measurements of wind speed and direction in all weather conditions, this anemometer is perfect for providing reliable and robust solutions for marine applications. Welcome to the QK-AS06 Wind Sensor with NMEA 0183 output.
The AS06 has been pre-calibrated and can be used out of the box, to provide instant wind speed and direction data to NMEA 0183 devices or to the NMEA 2000 backbone (AS01 NMEA 2000 mini gateway required, not included). With the ceramic bearings and the noncontact sensors used in a rugged enclosure, the AS06 is the perfect wind sensor for the extremely harsh conditions of the marine and offshore environment where extreme temperatures, salt and dirt build-up, and corrosive substances are present.
Combine with the AS01, the AS06 can be connected to NMEA 2000 backbone to provide wind information to other NMEA 2000 devices.
- 1 x QK-AS06 Wind Sensor with NMEA 0183 output
- Mounting brackets
- 20 meter or 30 meter cable options
- USB cable
Available to buy with this item:
- QK-A031 NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with SeaTalk Converter
- QK-A033 Bi-directional NMEA 0183 Multiplexer with SeaTalk Converter
- QK-A034 Bi-directional NMEA 2000 to WIFI and USB Multiplexer with NMEA 0183 and SeaTalk input options
- QK-AS01 NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 Mini Gateway
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.