QK-AS01 NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 Mini Gateway
£90.00 (£75.00 excl. VAT)
Sophisticated NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 mini gateway.
- Designed to easily fit onto most surfaces
- Small enough to fit behind instrument panels
- Compatible with most NMEA 0183 devices
- Supports the conversion of the majority of NMEA 0183 sentences
- Manual/Setup Guide
The QK-AS01 provides an easy solution to linking older NMEA 0183 devices to the newer NMEA 2000 network by converting NMEA 0183 output sentences to NMEA 2000 PGNs. The QK-AS01 is compatible with most NMEA 0183 devices and supports the majority of NMEA 0183 sentences.
- Galvanic opto-isolation on NMEA 2000 CAN bus connection
- Automatically detects and adjusts the NMEA 0183 input baud rate
- Comes with a pre-fitted 1-meter NMEA 2000 cable
- Small in size so can be easily installed behind instrument panels for minimal disruption to space
- Fitted with a 5-core screened cable for the NMEA 2000 connection
- Marine AIS / GPS receivers – Such as the Ao26 and Ao27
- GPS & heading sensor – such as the AS07-0183
- Wind sensor – such as the AS06
- Multiplexer – such as the A031 and A033
- NMEA 2000 starter kit
- T-Piece connector
Need to convert NMEA 2000 to NMEA 0183 instead? Check out our QK-AS00 mini gateway
1 x NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 mini gateway
Help and Support
For any technical questions regarding this product, you can visit the forum at https://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it’s regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.
Alternatively, contact us directly, with details of your set up and we will be happy to help.
You may also like…
£132.36 (£110.30 excl. VAT)
QK-A034 Bi-directional WiFi to NMEA 2000 Gateway Multiplexer with NMEA 0183 and SeaTalk input options