· Receiving on dual channels(161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz) alternatively
· Auto-hop channels algorithm improves 4% of captured message rate
· Sensitivity down to -106 dBm@30%PER
· Up to 55 nautical miles receiving range
· USB 2.0 powered(<26mA@5.0V)
· 38400bps baud serial over USB
· Message output in industry NMEA-0183 format
· Support working together with NMEA-0183 GPS receiver
· SMA connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
· SMA to BNC coaxial adaptor included
· Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems
Drivers can be download here.
Application note can be download here.
For technical questions regarding this item, please go to Quark-elec website and leave your question on the forum, that's the quickest way to get the reply.