We are proud to introduce our newest addition to our AIS range,
The A015-RX, Active AIS-VHF antenna:
- Allows one VHF antenna to be shared between VHF and AIS devices:
- VHF radio (reception and transmission)
- AIS receiver and (reception)
- AM/FM radio (reception)
The A015-RX is an active splitter. This means that unlike many splitters that cause reception and transmission signal loss, active splitters actually provide a signal gain. The A015-RX’s built-in pre-amplifier amplifies the AIS, VHF, AM/FM signals, thereby increasing the VHF radio range and AIS receiver reception and sensitivity.
The A015-RX key features include:
- VHF/AIS Gain (typically 12dB) maximizes VHF radio and AIS receivers’ range
- Straight forward connection (no configuration required)
- Low power consumption.
- VHF failsafe function – in the unlikely case of Splitter power loss or failure, the VHF radio remains functional, as VHF radio has full priority.
The A015-RX has five connections:
- Power cable: connect to 12V-24V DC power
- VHF Antenna: SO239 connector for VHF antenna
- VHF radio: SO239 connector for VHF radio
- AIS: BNC connector for the output of the AIS signal
- FM/AM: BNC connector for the output of the FM/AM radio signal
Find out more on the A015-RX product page.
Compatible with all AIS receivers, including:
Find your local distributor.