• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I purchased my first QK-G022 recently and have it installed to control heating. Whilst testing and getting to know the product I put timer entries in for relay 1 , these work but I can’t get device to stop working on the timer. What command do I send to delete the timer entry ? I did send RELAY1TIMER command but it still turns heating on and off. Thanks

Hello, RELAY1TIMER will only tell you the switch turn on/off time. It doesn’t take any actions on QK-G022. If you like to disable the timer, you need send OFnhhmmss, where n=1 for Relay 1 and n=2 for Relay 2, hhmmss is the Switch OFF time

More details about this command can be found from:

https://www.quark-elec.com/doc/QK-G021_manual.pdf (Page 24)

Anonymous

Hi, I also recently purchased a QK-G022 and complained about the same malfunction.

I specify that I sent an SMS: GDS1

and I got the answer: “Timer on Relay1 has been switched off.”

I then verified the current setting with SMS: RELAY1TIMER

and I got the answer “Port 1 will switch ON at -: -: -, and switch OFF at -: -: -.”

Unfortunately I have to note that the timer is still active and still affects Relay 1

Thank you for any advice.

Anonymous

I am also sorry to consider another malfunction.

I’m not interested in the release of relays 1 and 2 from the alarm inputs, but I’m interested in having the SMS notification of their intervention.

For this I set EXTGB1 and EXTGB2.

Everything seemed ok, in fact I receive SMS notifications, but checking the traffic I see that on this occasion a second SMS is sent (completely useless) to a telephone number 00000000.

This is not good because it increases my debt on the SIM.

I ask if there is a way also to avoid this second anomaly.

Hello,

Answer your first question. I can confirm by receiving “Timer on Relay1 has been switched off.” ,your timer for relay1 has been switched off. Although you can still send ‘RELAY1TIMER’ ,but you can see the switch ON time is empty. So that means it will never switch ON.

For your second question, I guess you maybe by accidentally set an extra SIM number as 00000000. So to prove this can you use ‘WHORED’ to check any addition SIM number has been registered. And then you can use ‘BDn(mobile number)F’ to delete this number from your list.

Hope above makes sense.

Anonymous

Hi,

First question.

I just waited for the next 24 hours and was able to verify that the Timer is really inactive. I apologize for the unnecessary remark.

Second question.

Right, in fact through ‘WHORED’ I could see that there were numbers set in SIM 1, 2 and 3, but I had not set them voluntarily, perhaps they were entered by improper use of the App for Android.

After this experience I decided to send SMS commands with manually entered codes.

Many thanks for the prompt replies that have encouraged me and made it clear that the product is reliable and the assistance exceptional .

Bob.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Cart