• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have not use one of these. I am doing research before buying.

I need to monitor the temperature of a distant room.

The QK-G031 is a remote temperature controller but it is 2G.

2G on At&t has been shut off in my area.

The QK-G033 is 3G, but it is not specifically a remote temperature controller.

Is there a QK device that uses 3G and is a remote temperature controller?

The QK-G033 has 2 alarm inputs but I suspect I would have to have a temperature monitoring device that would send the signal to the QK-3033 when the temperature reaches the threshold I set.

Please provide some guidance on using one of the QK-G03x devices to monitor temperature.

thanks

Robert

Hello Robert
      That is excellent that you are doing your research before purchase. yes certain areas in America do not have 2G signals however we believe there are still carriers that do offer this service (very few). We do sell the QK-W016 which is a WiFi based temperature controller that you can control globally using APP on mobile.
      the QK-W016 is a temperature controller that connects to your WiFi and will send information about three water resistant temperature probes. these probes come in three lengths from 1m, 2m and 6 metre. once this device is connected and the APP is configured you can control and view temperature readings anywhere with access to the internet. the big question is do you have access to your LAN (Local area connection) in the distant room?
      https://www.quark-elec.com/product/qk-w016-wifi-temperature-controller/

Please let me know what you think and we can go from there.
      Best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Cart