Quark-elec NMEA Marine electronics Forums Remote Control Solution/Products Qk-G031 int1 relay control problem

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I purchased this unit last month (WC-QE15228) and am having trouble in making it control a pump from a float switch.
      When int1 is connected to gnd by the float switch, the relay-1 energises and runs the pump, but only for 20 secs and then drops out irrespective of the input/float switch condition or whether in self or latching mode. I do not understand from where the 20sec on period originates, or why the mode setting has no effect, in this respect.

The unit description implies that I should be able to control a pump simply like this.

I notice that the pcb layout showing the group of jumpers is not the same as the online manual, so I am wondering if the instructions correspond to my actual unit.
      Is there a software update? Am I missing something in the setup?

The instructions also state that the relay will stay on until EXTRT is sent to reset alarm, even in latching mode, which would circumvent the float switch control
      This is obviously not what I want it to do, but curiously the relay drops out after 20sec anyway.

Can you please enlighten me as to a solution?

Regards

Clive

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Cart