• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

I’m trying to use qk-g031 relay onoff control, but can’t get it to work.

When I send for example text ONOFFR1005# the relay doesn’t activate for 5 seconds as it says in the manual. Nothing happens when I try to control relays 2 and 3 also. I don’t receive any messages back from the controller.

Should the jumpers be set in differently, I now have jumpers J8 and J11, pins one and two connected is this correct?

When I send DKY1, DKY2 or 3 the relays turn on, but I need on-off pulse to control my heater..

I hope I understand correctly so please understand if im a bit confused.

To start, only relay 1 and 2 have timer functions so the ONOFFRnXXX# command will work on these relays but not relay 3.

Have you commanded the unit before and got responses back from it before? If yes then the unit is working.

ONOFFRn000# please try it with ONOFFRn00# instead (removed one of the temperature numbers just to see.

You will always receive a message back from the unit. Depending on reception you may have to give it 2 minutes depending on the area.

Please see the manual page 12 for how to work the jumper cables. There is a table explaining how the jumpers should be setup. Once setup you only need to send the DKYN to either relay 1 or two and you should hear the relay move once and then move back after a selected amount of time.

The ONOFF command should work and I am surprised that it isn’t operating. I would also suggest trying the App for this if you have an android device as this will work all the time. Please try what I have suggested above and do contact me if there are still issues. Please send a log or screenshot of your commands that you have sent and I can verify that they are correct. Please be careful because of low reception the unit can take a while to send a return message back to the user. If you send another message while it is working then the two messages will be cancelled. I hope this helps a bit more, please let us know how you get on.

Anonymous

I think I figured it out. When there is temperature sensor connected the onoff command doesn’t work? If I take the sensor 1 out and send ONOFFR1005# to turn my heater on, it works perfectly. But if there is a sensor connected it doesn’t work.

But that is no problem for me, I can stil get inside and outside temperatures with the other two sensors and command my heater with just one relay. I don’t need automated heating just simply onoff message when I go to my cottage.

Thanks a lot, the product seems great now that I figured how to operate it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Cart