Quark-elec NMEA Marine electronics Forums Remote Control Solution/Products QK-G022G GPS tracking alarms anchor

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi

I am looking for information on this product. I want to be able to setup a message alarm, when the set GPS location has altered by a specified distance, ie a radius of 30 mtrs.

It’s this possible with this product?

Thank you

Hi, this is a new function that G022G will support on the next version. This new version product will be available in earlier of 2020.

Anonymous

Hi.

Great.

Early 2019? It’s October 2019 now

sorry, mean 2020. How fast time flies.

Anonymous

Hi. I thought as much, just wanted to check.

I’m happy to be a test dummy for you.

Updated:

the new version G022G will be available from the middle of Nov 2019.

We have quite a lot of requests from boat owners recently.

Anonymous

I have already ordered one via your eBay shop. I’m told I will receive the latest firmware version, when it’s available to ship out to me..

Anonymous

That’s great, when ever it’s ready.

Thank you

We finally get the new firmware released. So,yes. You can order from our website now. Please be noted that the minimum radius has been set to be 50 meters since the GPS range error could easily goes to 30 meters in some remote area.

Anonymous

Thank you… ive ordered via your ebay shop

Anonymous

Hi

Got the product, super quick and easy.. thank you.

Just having a play… and a quick question.

Clearly i will use this at sea, on my boat.. is it possible to receive Navionics location txt message, rather than a google one?

Just a thought

thank you

Neil

Anonymous

HI. ALso, can the GPS tracking /Pos be reduced to 10 mtrs? ie. 0010

thank you

Hi Neil, the minimum alert radius has been set to be 50 meters. Any setting numbers less than 50 meters(like 0010) will be replaced as 0050. Our field tests show that due to GPS location tolerance. The position could jump 30 meters away. People don’t want to have too many dummy messages, do they? Of course, if you have more comments please let us know.

Anonymous

Hi. Thank you. I understand. It was worth asking. It’s still great to use as a remote anchor watch ?

Anonymous

Hi. Thank you for this. I’ve only just seen this, as I wasn’t notified and haven’t logged in. I shall test it asap. Thank you.

Anonymous

How do I firm ware upgrade my current unit. It’s running v1.25

It is the latest version so you don’t need to upgrade the module.

Anonymous

I have already ordered one via your eBay shop. I’m told I will receive the latest firmware version of marine electrical suppliers in UAE when it’s available to ship out to me..

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Cart