Quark-elec NMEA Marine electronics Forums Remote Control Solution/Products QK-G021 V1.1 How to use external input option without triggering relays

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello, please advise how to use external input option without triggering relays on QK-G021 V1.1 I need to only receive SMS if external input is activated/deactivated, without involving relays 1 and 2. Thank you.

Yes, you can disable the relay actions been triggered by external signals by ‘EXTGBn’. More details can be found from:

https://www.quark-elec.com/doc/QK-G021_manual.pdf (page 25)

Anonymous

Not quite. My request was on how to un-link external inputs and relays. In other word, I only need to get SMS should any of external inputs trigger. I do not want any relays to be assosiated with external inputs so no relay to be actioned following change of external input’s status. How do I get that?

By sending ‘EXTGBn’, the external alarm input n will be disabled. Message ‘Alarm input n has been disabled.’ will be returned to the operator if the setting is successful, where n is ‘1’ ‘2’or’3’. By sending ‘EXTRT’ all external alarm inputs

will be active. This disable status doesn’t affect by repowering up the module, only ‘EXTRT’ can. So you will then only receive an alarm message in the case external input been triggered.

Anonymous

Does not work. Are you sure all commands you mention are supported by the version of my controller? (I mentioned the version in the topic subject). If not , what are alternative commands to have the same options on my controller? Are you able to remotely update the software of my controller?

Sorry the number you provided is the hardware version not firmware version. Can I ask when did you purchase from us please. If the new firmware needed, unfortunately, it need be sent back and re-program on it.

Anonymous

In 2014

Well, I see. Thank you for letting us know. The latest firmware was released in 2019. Unfortunately, your one doesn’t support that command. Contact our sales department please to see if you are eligible to get the upgrading. Sorry for this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Cart