Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I got my A031 multiplexier and was very excited, but sadly it realised I cant configure it since I only have Macbook (OSX), Iphone and Android tablet. I have no windows device at all

I tried opening the ConfigTool_2017.exe tool with Wine but didnt seem to open (is there any trick for this)

I can connect via Wifi all fine and communicate with the A031 all ok (ping etc) but I cant configure the Baud rate on it which is something I need to do in order to be able to use it.

Anyway I can configure this without any access to a windows device? I am comfortable with any whacky technical solution.

Anonymous

UPDATE

Got everything to work. Installed windows10 on virtualbox on my Macbook machine. and then plugged in the QE device and clicked on USB-Passthrough and everything inside the windows virtual machine was talking and successfully configured the QE device.

NOTE: its only possible to do on the INTEL Macbook machines (not the M1) since the M1 cant do (yet) proper USB passthrough on virtualisation of Windows

Thanks for sharing the information here. I am sure somebody else will find it helpful. Unfortunately, the current configuration tool don’t support MAC now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Cart