Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I had ordered the AS04 GPS antenna along with A026+, as AS04 is listed in the multiplexers’s section “Available to add to your order”.

To my surprise the connectors don’t match mechanically:

What is your recommendation as to combining these products?

Sorry for the confusion. On the A026+ webpage, we provide two GPS antennas as options.

AS04 is a portable GPS antenna with SMA connector so an SMA (female) to TNC (male) adaptor is required.

AS14 is a waterproof mushroom GPS receiver which can be connected directly to A026+

Hope above make sense.

Sorry for the confusion. On the A026+ webpage, we provide two GPS antennas as options.

AS04 is a portable GPS antenna with SMA connector so an SMA (female) to TNC (male) adaptor is required.

AS14 is a waterproof mushroom GPS receiver which can be connected directly to A026+

Hope above make sense.

Anonymous

Yes the explanation makes sense. However I understand that I bought the wrong product based on the recommendation on your product page. Will go researching an adapter now that will cost, including shipping and labour for research, more than the lousy GPS receiver itself. This is not what I expected from an expert manufacturer. Ignoring your product page and researching in the first place would have been the better way to go, and is my lesson learned.

Hi Boran, Sorry for the issue. We appreciate your suggestions and now the website have been updated to avoid any confusion. Again sorry for this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Cart