The QK-G031 series remote controller is a versatile device which can be attached to many electronic devices in homes, offices, plant or wherever required. It includes three independent relay switches and two digital alarm inputs. It allows operators to control/monitor remote equipment or machines using SMS (Short Message Service) via the GSM network. Up to 4 mobile phone numbers (SIM card numbers) can be registered with the remote controller. These mobile phones can belong to technicians, engineers or individuals who have a requirement to control and/or monitor corresponding devices.
· Remote control from mobile phones
· Remote temperature monitoring and control
· Android and iOS APP interface
· Easy to install and configure (no PC required)
· Up to 4 mobile phones per unit
· Outputs Controlled by SMS Message
· Request status via SMS
· In-built clock for programming the switch state
· Automatically send SMS message after alarm trigger
· Compatible with all major SIM networks
· Tri-band GSM for use in Europe & USA
Interface on the module
Mobile phone APP interface
The setup and installation videos of Quark-Elec GSM SMS Remote Controller Kit can be found from the following links:
APP can be downloaded here.
Application note can be downloaded here.
Quark-elec order number is QK-G031. In the package, you will have: QK-G031 module with enclosure and three temperature sensors.
Please note RF transmitter module, RF main sockets and 12VDC power mains not included in the package.
If you have any technical questions regarding this item, please go to the Quark-elec website and leave your question on the forum, it's the quickest way to get a reply.
We design and test this product in the UK. All modules have been exhaustively tested before dispatching to the customer. Feel free to ask us any questions on email@example.com. We have 14 day no quibble refund policy, but the buyer pays return postage.