The QK-A022 is a dual channel AIS receive-only unit, designed to be installed in a protected indoor environment for the small commercial, leisure, fishing boat and vessel monitoring markets in order to listen to other vessel's AIS information.
· Two AIS receivers monitoring both AIS channels(161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz) at the same time and decoding both channels simultaneously.
· Sensitivity down to -107 dBm@30% PER
· Up to 55 nautical miles receiving range
· USB 2.0 powered(<26mA @ 5.0V)
· 38400bps baud serial over USB
· Message output in industry NMEA-0183 format
· Supports interworking with NMEA-0183 GPS receiver
· SMA connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
· SMA to BNC coaxial adaptor included
· Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems
· Plug & play connectivity with chart plotters and PCs
Drivers can be download here.
Application note can be download here.
For technical questions regarding this item, please go to Quark-elec website and leave your question on the forum, that's the quickest way to get the reply.