W015 control via webpage

Questions about Quark-elec WiFi remote control products can be post here.

W015 control via webpage

Postby stevem » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Hi

Have connected up the W015 in adhoc and infrastructure
If i disconnect my phone from the wireless network and use mobile roaming all appears to work. So good so far.
I noticed the W015 has been assigned a new ip by the dhcp service on the router in station mode ,original wireless network no longer available

So from my web browser I type the address and the browser shows user / password - Wifi168 and the 88888888 no longer work

What are the login details , am I able to control via this method please?

SteveM
stevem

Re: W015 control via webpage

Postby admin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi Steve,
Sorry, can you explain in a little more detail? We are a bit confused with your description. W015 can only work in Adhoc mode or infrastructure mode. It cannot work both in the same time. You mentioned 'If i disconnect my phone from the wireless network and use mobile roaming all appears to work.' ---This means W015 is working in infrastructure mode (station mode through your router), there is no point you inputingt 'Wifi168 and the 88888888' . Wifi168 is the W015 SSID when it works in Adhoc mode (when your phone talks directly to the unit rather than through the internet).

Hope that makes it a little clearer but if you still have a problem please let me know and as above - send more details of exactly what you are doing/trying to do. Generally, you cannot use webpage to control W015 remotely. But you can try to download Windows Application for W016 to perform a local control(We don't claim this function for W015, but if you just need switch on/off function you can use W016 application).
admin
Site Admin

Postby stevem » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Thanks for reply
I was just interested to know what the login password was for when my browser was directed to the ip of the W015 on my local network in infrastructure mode and what I was likely to see
only curious
I can control the w015 from my samsung or the windows application
thanks
SteveM
stevem

Postby admin » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Sorry Steve, that's only for our internal use. For security reason, we can not publish that information. Hope you understand this.
admin
Site Admin

Return to WiFi remote controller products