Reducing relay latching time

Any questions about our QK-Gxx series products can be post here, our technical team will reply you.

Reducing relay latching time

Postby trunxson » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 am

I am delighted with my new QK 022.
There is one additional function I would like it to do :-Boot up my PC remotely.
Only a 1 second latch on/off is permitted on the PC boot line on the motherboard, longer causes it to immediately shutdown again. This is pretty standard for all PCs
The QK 022 has a minimum latch time of three seconds which is too long for this usage.
Is there any way of getting this latch time down to 1 sec. I am trying to avoid having to build a slave circuit to met the 1 sec criteria
trunxson

Re: Reducing relay latching time

Postby admin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Some of our customers do use QK-G022 to switch the PC remotely, so you should be able to set it up with relative ease. You should be able to change the delay time in some places, like BIOS on your computer. So it can be adjusted to be more than 1 second. Most computer have ‘power management setup’ or ‘Power button behavior’ or similar options on BIOS. We always recommend that you check you can change this before you make your purchase
Hope that helps.
admin
Site Admin

Return to GSM remote controller products