Relay does sometimes stop to work in timer mode

Questions about our IOT solution and products. This includes QK-Gxx series and QK-Wxx series products

Relay does sometimes stop to work in timer mode

Postby smartphone » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello,

I use a QK-G021-board, which I did set to latching mode for Relay 1 and Relay 2. Also I dit set the delay time by jumpering to 12 seconds.
With my own Android-app I send e.g. the commands 'ON1081000' and 'ON2170000' and I receive the answer from the device 'Port 1 will switch' on and 'Port 2 will switch ON'. My smartphone is registered be sending '888888'.
The strange thing is, that the the device works for a few days as expected, but then e.g. the relay 2 does not work any more at the expected time.
By sending 'DKY2' the relay works fine then with the answer 'Port 2 has been trigged'. The command 'RELAY2TIMER' would show the answer 'Port 2 will switch ON at 17:00:00;and switch OFF at yy:yy:yy'.
So, from the answers everything looks fine, also the command 'DQSJ' gives the correct time.

When I send new commands 'ON1070000' and 'ON2180000' sometimes it works again for a few days.

So, could you give me a hint, what I might do wrong or can you check the device if I give you the number? It is located in Germany with a German phone number.

Looking forward to your answer.

Best regards

Bernd
smartphone

Re: Relay does sometimes stop to work in timer mode

Postby admin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello,
Couple of instructions please be aware:
1, The delay time setting by the jumper is only valid for Relay switching commands,eg. DKYn. Nothing with timer switch.
2, The timer is like a switch. The module keeps checking the relay status so if you don't set the switch off time, the relay will always be on unless an external alarm has been triggered. Hope above makes sense.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Remote Control Solution/Products