The QK-G025 module is an industrial grade product which is designed to provide remote control of pumps, valves and pipelines. As it can work in two modes, Dead Man and Timed Pulse, it can be used for a wide variety of remote applications. The two alarm inputs provide another mechanism for automatic remote monitoring and can act as either switches or input sources, ensuring your liquid/gas transit or storage system is entirely controllable from wherever the operator needs to be. The inputs can be from a wide variety of sensors, e.g. photocell receivers, CO2 monitors, leak detectors etc.
As you can set the QK-G025 up without a PC, it is easy to install in remote locations, you just need a power supply, a registered SIM and a phone signal. Access can be granted to up to four numbers, and incoming calls from any other number will be disregarded so your controller is secure from outside interference. In addition to controlling your system automatically or remotely, it can be interrogated by SMS for status updates. As the unit works on number recognition, the call is never answered thus the system is Toll free in use.
- Secure, uses caller ID for identification, unknown callers are ignored.
- Alarm inputs for automated control.
- Dual working modes, ‘Dead Man’ and time pulsed for remote operation.
- Easy to install and configure (no PC required).
- Up to 4 mobile phones per unit.
- Request status via SMS.
- Compatible with all major GSM SIM networks.
- Tri-band GSM for use in Europe & USA.